MAKES TAILS WAG
METHODOLOGY & TECHNIQUES
At PUPS, we offer dog training that goes well beyond good behavior. Taking a balanced, common sense approach – we educate members on the fundamentals of dog psychology, encouraging positive relationships and effective communication. By addressing the whole dog, the result is a balanced, calm, and well-trained dog.
Leashes, treats, toys, training collars (pinch collars), long lines, and YOU! During classes, PUPS training experts will take pet parents through the details of each tool and proper usage based on level and temperament.
Benefits of Group Classes
- Your dog will benefit from socialization with other dogs and humans
- Your dog will learn to focus on you around other dogs, humans, and distractions
- Your dog will learn and practice new skills in an environment other than your home
- You will learn how to work with your dog in a public setting
- You will have a supportive environment to learn together!